Family Chiropractic Services in Joppa, Maryland
About Our Office
Our office is very scientific-based. We will not ask you to watch videos on Chiropractic, we will not lecture you on the history or philosophy of Chiropractic, nor will we try to guide you into becoming a lifetime patient of Chiropractic.
What we will do is assess your problem, perform an examination, explain your diagnosis, recommend what treatment would be best, and begin treatment if necessary and appropriate.
Dr. Michael V Stotler D.C.
(Doctor of Chiropractic)
Dr. Stotler was born and raised in Essex, Maryland. He served 5 years on active duty with the United States Navy, including an 8 month deployment during Operation Desert Storm. After being honorably discharged he attended college full time and received his bachelor of science degree from Towson University before attending Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Georgia. He has been in private practice for 15 years.
Education and training
- B.S. in Health Science; Towson University 1997
- Doctor of Chiropractic; Life University, Marietta, GA 2001
- Chiropractic Physiological Therapeutics (120 hrs Advanced Training); New York Chiropractic College 2000
- 48 hours Biannual Continuing Education
- Certified to care for patients from Birth to Geriatric