Stotler Chiropractic Care Services Joppa MD
Family Chiropractic Services in Joppa, Maryland
Why Choose Stotler Chiropractic Services?
At Stotler Chiropractic, Joppa, MD, we treat a wide range of conditions; including chronic low back and neck pain rehabilitation, headaches, misalignment corrections, chiropractic care pregnancy, and more comprehensive treatments.
Our full-service chiropractors provide ongoing preventive care and education. Stotler Chiropractic is committed to helping families and individuals, of all ages through family-based, state-of-the-art chiropractic treatment.
Types of Chiropractic Treatment Services
Stotler offers professional chiropractic care services at our office located in Joppa, MD. We perform physical therapies to treat muscles, joints, and even nerves. Our therapeutic exercises enable our patients to achieve an improved and healthier lifestyle. Our patients recover from painful spasms and inflammation, attain muscle relaxation, increased blood flow, and the return of the body to its natural state of balance. See the full list of our chiropractic services here.
Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment and Services
Statistics demonstrate that Chiropractic techniques are 40% more effective than medical treatments for lower back pain. By visiting a chiropractor regularly, you can reduce your pharmaceutical costs by 85% since chiropractic treatments are generally safe & effective to relieve pain.
- Cures neck, back, and arm pain – Alleviates pain and relaxes muscle with resistance techniques and joint therapy.
- Reduces reliance on pain relievers – Regular chiropractic care has been proven to lessen the intake of prescription pain medication.
- Eases headache – Chiropractors locates the origin of the headache, manage and effectively treat it.
- Spinal alignment and fixes posture – Corrective care chiropractic or adjustments correct poor posture and realign the spine to promote optimal body function and reduce severe pain from osteoarthritis and scoliosis.
- Injury care chiropractic – Fast treatment prevents injuries to worsen after a serious accident. Chiropractic care services allow the body to function better and become less susceptible to injury.
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care – It’s beneficial to undergo chiropractic care during pregnancy to reduce nerve compression, numbness, and tingling in the arms and legs. Chiropractic care for babies has also been repeatedly proven to be safe and effective for infants.
- Chiropractic Education – Dr. Stotler prioritizes knowledge of the patient’s history and educating them with lifestyle advice, including diet, nutritional programs, self-care, and coping strategies.
- Satisfaction & healing – With the right information and physical treatment, you increase the overall quality of your health.
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM:
|Tuesday||3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Billing & Insurance
Find the Right Chiropractic Treatment For You
It’s important to understand the cause of your pain and why specific chiropractic treatments promote healing. Greater knowledge of your body and how it works enables you to achieve and maintain optimal health. Even healthy individuals benefit from chiropractic care.
For a free chiropractic care consultation and to learn more about chiropractic treatments and costs, call Stotler Chiropractic at or complete our new contact form.